staging: rtl8192u: RFC - harmonisation of rtl819x_HT.h ?

From: John Whitmore
Date: Fri Jun 29 2018 - 14:11:00 EST

This patch set includes two fairly trivial patches but the third patch is
possibly controversial.

There are two files called rtl819x_HT.h

$ find -name rtl819x_HT.h -print
./drivers/staging/rtl8192u/ieee80211/rtl819x_HT.h
./drivers/staging/rtl8192e/rtl819x_HT.h

The two files are very similar but the rtl8192u file includes more, and I think
unused, definitions definitions. My, possibly flawed, thinking is that it
might be easier to maintain a single file if the two could be merged into a
single include file.

As a first step towards this my third patch comments out unused
definitions, from ./drivers/staging/rtl8192u/ieee80211/rtl819x_HT.h

At this point I have compiled all c files under ./drivers/staging/rtl8192u and
all still compile. I may well have missed something, but I assume that no
source file outside that sub tree should be including header files from that
subtree.