[PATCH 4/4] drm/v3d: Fix a grammar nit in the scheduler docs.
From: Eric Anholt
Date: Tue Jul 03 2018 - 13:05:51 EST
Signed-off-by: Eric Anholt <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Daniel Vetter <daniel.vetter@xxxxxxxx>
drivers/gpu/drm/v3d/v3d_sched.c | 4 ++--
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/drivers/gpu/drm/v3d/v3d_sched.c b/drivers/gpu/drm/v3d/v3d_sched.c
index 00667c733dca..a5501581d96b 100644
@@ -14,8 +14,8 @@
* to the HW only when it has completed the last one, instead of
* filling up the CTQ FIFOs with jobs. Similarly, we use
* v3d_job_dependency() to manage the dependency between bin and
- * render, instead of having the clients submit jobs with using the
- * HW's semaphores to interlock between them.
+ * render, instead of having the clients submit jobs using the HW's
+ * semaphores to interlock between them.