%#á Dev OS (was: Fair Pay In Cyberspace)

From: Ywe CÃrlyn
Date: Sun Jul 08 2018 - 06:52:58 EST

We are now %#á Dev, a short form of the same intent, since so many already like three-letter concepts.

This is all going to be about the percentages people, and that is all an OS needs to be about.

With such a driving factor, in the business oriented computer world, we will have the "good os", the low jitter, and the smooth graphics.

Because it is all part of the same mindset.

Jinn and HÅman. Those of you who desire a good OS, our research is still at, https://nyt.cloud/showthread.php?tid=2

Now also with a suggestion for replacement of mp3. GNU does indeed not hide anything from The GÃdh.

Peace (Go With ThÃÃ),
Ywe CÃrlyn.
LÃad
%#á Dev