okata

From: Mr.Peter Stone
Date: Wed Jul 11 2018 - 09:26:36 EST

Good day my dear friend,

I am Mr. Peter Stone a banker working with Toronto bank in New York, with accounting department, I have great opportunity my carrier that I will want both of us to carry out if are interested.

I have an opportunity now to move out US$10.5M from bank, the fund as is own by my late client from your Country, that died with his family in a Plane Crash ten years, whom I was his account officer till death, all his the next of kin to the account died along with him, and since years now no one to claim the fund and after this year my bank will close.

Listen, it is my jurisdiction as his account officer to present to my bank the next of kin that will inherit the said fund, now this is my opportunity, therefore I will want to present you as the next of kin to the account, so that the fund will be transferred to your account in your country immediately, if you are interested with deal, you reply me through my private email office111desk@xxxxxxxxx so that I will detail you how we can carry out the deal successfully,

Thanks
Mr.Peter Stone