linux-next: manual merge of the ipvs-next tree with the netfilter-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Tue Jul 17 2018 - 22:04:37 EST

Hi Simon,

Today's linux-next merge of the ipvs-next tree got conflicts in:

net/ipv6/netfilter/Kconfig
net/netfilter/Kconfig
net/netfilter/Makefile

caused by commits

66c524acfb51 netfilter: conntrack: remove l3proto abstraction
5a733aa21d2f netfilter: conntrack: remove get_l4proto indirection from l3 protocol trackers
e33ae98088b4 netfilter: Kconfig: Make NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_SOCKET select NF_SOCKET_IPV4/6
35bf1ccecaaa netfilter: Kconfig: Change IPv6 select dependencies

which appear as different commits in the the netfilter-next tree (along
with further changes to these files there).

I fixed it up (I used the netfilter-net tree versions of these files) and
can carry the fix as necessary. Please clean up your tree wrt the
netfilter-next tree.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell