[v9fs] Pull request for linux-next

From: Dominique Martinet
Date: Wed Jul 18 2018 - 02:29:52 EST

I'd like to request that you add the following tree to linux-next:

git://github.com/martinetd/linux 9p-next

9p has seen some renewal of interest recently and I'd like to help take
a bit of the burden off Andrew, who suggested getting this included in
linux-next here[1].

This branch contains 9p filesystem & network patches that I have
gathered recently after they have been reviewed, and will keep pushing
patches there.

I've tried to respect the rules I've found, but please tell me if I
missed anything:
- all patches have the author's Signed-off-by tag,
- been posted to the v9fs and linux-kernel lists,
- have been reviewed,
- have been tested (*cough* a bit, I need to improve the process),
- and are destined to the 4.19 merge window

[1] https://sourceforge.net/p/v9fs/mailman/message/36370423/

Thanks,
--
Dominique Martinet