HID: intel_ish-hid: tx_buf memory leak on probe/remove

From: Anton Vasilyev
Date: Mon Jul 23 2018 - 13:56:29 EST

ish_dev_init() allocates 512*176 bytes memory for tx_buf and stores it at
&dev->wr_free_list_head.link list on ish_probe().
But there is no deallocation of this memory in ish_remove() and in ish_probe()
error path.
So current intel-ish-ipc provides 88 KB memory leak for each probe/release.

I have two ideas 1) to replace kzalloc allocation by devm_kzalloc,
or 2) release memory stored at &dev->wr_free_list_head.link list (and may be at
&dev->wr_processing_list_head.link) in all driver exits.

But I do not know which way is preferable for this case.

Found by Linux Driver Verification project (linuxtesting.org).

--
Anton Vasilyev
Linux Verification Center, ISPRAS