Re: [Linux-kernel] tegra clock updates and fixes

From: Ben Dooks
Date: Fri Jul 27 2018 - 04:22:36 EST

Quoting Ben Dooks (2018-07-26 06:32:29)
On 2018-07-20 14:45, Ben Dooks wrote:
> Hi, this is a set of clock updates and fixes we did when developing
> the tegra20/tegra30 auto support. The audio change is due to using
> the tegra in clock-slave mode (this hasn't been done before)
>
> We have also implemented the clock reset status callback as it is
> used by some of the driver work we did.

Is it possible to look at applying the bits of the series that are
not currently under discussion? If so should I post a smaller series?

Just send it again please. I'd prefer to see some reviewed-by tags from
Nvidia folks on bits that are good to merge.

I've seen feedback on some of the tegra3 clock bits, however no one
has made any comments on other bits like the reset controller.

--
Ben