RE: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the rdma tree

From: Parav Pandit
Date: Wed Aug 01 2018 - 14:30:43 EST

It was in wrong place originally in ib_verbs.h because lately it returned all the entries from the cache.
So ib_cache.h was/is correct place.
But devel happened at pace where we eventually deprecated it.
So from pure compat perspective, yeah, it should be in wrong file i.e. ib_verbs.h but otherwise its correct in ib_cache.h.