[PATCH v3 0/2] Add support for LPASS clock controller for SDM845
From: Taniya Das
Date: Fri Aug 03 2018 - 08:21:28 EST
* Add a device tree property to identify lpass protected GCC clocks.
* Update the GCC driver code to register the lpass clocks when the flag is
* Add comment for clocks using the BRANCH_HALT_SKIP flag.
* Use platform APIs instead of of_address_to_resource.
* Replace devm_ioremap with devm_ioremap_resource.
* Use fixed index for 'lpass_cc' & 'lpass_qdsp6ss' in probe.
* Make gcc_lpass_sway_clk static.
* Remove using child nodes and use reg-names to differentiate various
domains of LPASS CC.
Add support for the lpass clock controller found on SDM845 based devices.
This would allow lpass peripheral loader drivers to control the clocks to
bring the subsystem out of reset.
Taniya Das (2):
dt-bindings: clock: Introduce QCOM LPASS clock bindings
clk: qcom: Add lpass clock controller driver for SDM845
.../devicetree/bindings/clock/qcom,gcc.txt | 2 +
.../devicetree/bindings/clock/qcom,lpasscc.txt | 33 ++++
drivers/clk/qcom/Kconfig | 9 +
drivers/clk/qcom/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/clk/qcom/gcc-sdm845.c | 35 ++++
drivers/clk/qcom/lpasscc-sdm845.c | 189 +++++++++++++++++++++
include/dt-bindings/clock/qcom,gcc-sdm845.h | 2 +
include/dt-bindings/clock/qcom,lpass-sdm845.h | 16 ++
8 files changed, 287 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/qcom,lpasscc.txt
create mode 100644 drivers/clk/qcom/lpasscc-sdm845.c
create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/clock/qcom,lpass-sdm845.h
Qualcomm INDIA, on behalf of Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.is a member
of the Code Aurora Forum, hosted by the Linux Foundation.