Cosmoprof North America Attendees List 2018

From: Andrea laura
Date: Fri Aug 03 2018 - 09:12:22 EST

Hi,

I found your companies listed as Exhibitors at Cosmoprof North America 2018 and thought you would be interested in receiving attendees list of the upcoming show?

List contains: Name, Company's Name, Phone Number, Job Title, Email address, Complete Mailing address, Company revenue, size, Web address etc.

We offer:
ÂÂ *Complete list with Email address in an Excel Sheet for unlimited usage.
ÂÂ *Do an email blast endorsing your product/services and providing your contact information.
 Â*Email appending, multiple contacts appending, Data appending which will append or add the missingÂÂ

Information to your existing database
we provide database throughout the globe in an excel file for unlimited usages with quarterly updates.

Let me know your target audience and geographical area, so that I can connected with our Business Development Manager for more information about our services.

Await your response!

Regards,

Andrea laura

Marketing and CommunicationsÂ

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ To Opt Out; please answer with Exclude in the Subject Line.