Urgent Help Needed

From: Mrs. Evalyn Allyson
Date: Mon Aug 06 2018 - 23:19:50 EST

Hello Beloved,

my name is Mrs. Evelyn Allyson. I was diagnosed with cancer about 2
years ago, and I am receiving treatment for it, but now the doctors
are saying I have a short time to live. I had no children of my own
with my late husband. I have decided to donate US$ 10.5M (Ten Million
Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) to you, so you can disburse to
charities, widows, orphans and less privileged.

I was doing this myself but now my health has deteriorated. I will be
going in for an operation soon, I want this last act of mine to be my
way of giving back to humanity. Please let me know if this is
something you can handle and I will provide you with more details.

Stay blessed,

Your early reply is highly welcomed.
Best Regards,
Mrs. Evelyn Allyson.