Re: linux-next boot error (2)

From: Dmitry Vyukov
Date: Thu Sep 06 2018 - 04:53:22 EST

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 10:41 AM, David Howells <dhowells@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Do we know what type of filesystem is on the root device?

ext4
The image is built with this script (you can find mkfs.ext4 there):
https://github.com/google/syzkaller/blob/master/tools/create-gce-image.sh

> Also, is there a way to tell if AppArmor denied something?

That I don't know. I guess it would have printed something.

This configuration worked before. And we don't see any errors on other trees.
A relatively recent addition was ext4 options "-O
^resize_inode,has_journal,ext_attr,extents,huge_file,flex_bg,dir_nlink,sparse_super".
But I think we already tested with them and that all worked.