VERY URGENT.

From: Dr. David Mark
Date: Thu Sep 13 2018 - 07:21:05 EST

Attn: Beneficiary,
How are you today? I am Dr. David Mark Senator Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria, I am delighted
to inform you that this panel which just concluded it's Seating today in Abuja just released
your name among beneficiaries that Has not received their payment and this time it will be paid to you
via Diplomatic Courier serves. Or wire Transfer Did you authorize one Mr. David
Williams? Who presented document of claim purported to have signed by you for the release of your part-payment of
US$18.5 million only? Please reconfirm back to me to avoid any irregularities as your payment is now ready to be
transferred (based on urgent instructions received this morning from the presidency office.)

Based on that you have been advised not to respond to any mail or fax Concerning your fund from anybody who claim to be
your agent as your Transfer will be ready at the soonest time to be delivered immediately by the authority of this office.

Kindly re-confirm to me the followings:
1) Your full name.
2) Phone, fax and mobile #.
3) Company name, position and address.
4) Profession and Age.

With regards to your fund you are advised to follow-up instructions only
from This office the above is your payment number (CBN/IRD/CGX/NNPC/021/2018) any
mail or faxes with out your payment numbers.

Best regards
Dr. David Mark
Senator Federal Republic Of Nigeria.