Good Day To You

From: UNITED NATION
Date: Sat Sep 15 2018 - 06:17:45 EST

Attention Please!,

This is to official inform you that we have been having meetings for
the past Three (3) Weeks which ended two days ago with the World Bank
president and other seven continent presidents on the Congress we
treated on solution to Scam victim and the
world economic crises that effected individually output.

Note: we have decided to contact you following the reports we received
from our International Monitoring Group for our annual free
compensation, including international business that failed due to
Government problems etc, your name/email has been submitted to us
therefore the United Nations have agreed to compensate you with the
sum of (USD$450,000.00) this compensation is for upgrading individual
financial capacities and those that are in involve in any fraudulent
activities.

We have arranged your payment through our ATM VISACard which is the
latest instruction from the World Bank president, so therefore youâre
advice to contact our Representative Agent. Mr. Ismael Chad who is in
position to release your ATM VISACard,

Contact him immediately with the above informationâs as listed below:
Contact Name: MR. ISMAEL CHAD Email: (ismaelchad0123@xxxxxxxxx)

Once again for the collection of your ATM VISACard, contact our
representative MR WILLIAM BARRY to enable you confirm your payment
without any further delay and note that any other contact you made
outside his office is at of your own risk.

Regards,
Deputy Secretary-General (U.N)