Re: [BISECTED] Regression: Solidrun Clearfog Base won't boot since "PCI: mvebu: Only remap I/O space if configured"

From: Thomas Petazzoni
Date: Mon Oct 01 2018 - 08:51:54 EST

Hello,

On Mon, 01 Oct 2018 12:56:37 +0200, Jan KundrÃt wrote:

> Thomas, Russell, Lorenzo,
> did you have time to convert this into a patch which can hit 4.19? I don't
> see anything related in 4.19-rc6, but perhaps I missed something. Is there
> something that I should test or otherwise help?

Sorry, I suddenly got busy (my second son arrived a few days earlier
than expected).

I just sent a proper patch with the proposal I made last week, after
testing on ClearFog and Armada XP GP. Note that on ClearFog, I only
tested that it fixes the panic at boot, since I didn't had any
mini-PCIe devices at hand. On Armada XP GP, I verified that an E1000E
NIC was still working as expected. Therefore, it would be useful if
you could test on your ClearFog platform with PCI devices connected.

Thanks a lot and sorry for the delay.

Best regards,

Thomas
--