INVESTMENT INQUIRY IN YOUR COUNTRY

From: Andree Lownsbery
Date: Wed Oct 03 2018 - 03:36:40 EST

Dear Sir,

My name is Andree Lownsbery, an investment Director (Europe/East and
North African).
We are global private financial investment company. We finance
projects of any kind globally. We will like to inquire about the
funding of your venture. We represent the interests of some elite
class mainly from East and North Africa. Due to the sensitivity of
their position they hold in their Organization and the unstable
investment environment of their countries, they prefer to channel/move
majority of their resources into more stable economy where they can
get good yield for their investment and its safety.

We will be glad to assist, On any valuable project please forward your
terms and condition, on long term/short term, on consideration we will
quickly arrange for a formal meeting and conclude our terms of
agreement.

Please Advise.

Yours Sincerely,

Andree Lownsbery