On 28/09/18 15:11, Jon Hunter wrote:
This series add genpd support for the Tegra xHCI device that requires
more than one power-domain to operate.
This series is making changes to more than one subsystem and at first
glance may look like a maintainers nightmare. However, my proposal is
this, once reviewed and people are happy ...
1. Patches 1-3 should be merged first. Patches 1 can go via the Tegra
tree and 2-3 via the USB tree.
2. Once patches 1-3 are accepted, then 4 and 5 can be merged via the
Changes since V1:
- Dropped unneeded patch to export symbol for genpd API
- Added patch to power-off XUSB domains
- Slight re-work to Tegra xHCI driver changes to simplify clean-up path.
Jon Hunter (5):
dt-bindings: usb: xhci-tegra: Add power-domain details
usb: xhci: tegra: Power-off power-domains on removal
usb: xhci: tegra: Add genpd support
soc/tegra: pmc: Don't power-up XUSB power-domains
arm64: dts: tegra210: Add power-domains for xHCI
Let me know you are ok to pick up patches 2 and 3 for v4.20.