[PATCH] security: fix documentation for the socket_getpeersec_dgram hook
Date: Tue Oct 23 2018 - 07:15:15 EST
From: Denis Efremov <efremov@xxxxxxxxx>
The socket_getpeersec_dgram hook was changed in the commit
"[AF_UNIX]: Kernel memory leak fix for af_unix datagram getpeersec patch"
(dc49c1f94e34). The arguments @secdata and @seclen were changed to @sock
and @secid. This patch updates the documentation accordingly.
Signed-off-by: Denis Efremov <efremov@xxxxxxxxx>
include/linux/lsm_hooks.h | 6 +++---
1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
diff --git a/include/linux/lsm_hooks.h b/include/linux/lsm_hooks.h
index ae3766720264..a598e601ccb3 100644
@@ -861,9 +861,9 @@
* the IP_PASSSEC option via getsockopt. It can then retrieve the
* security state returned by this hook for a packet via the SCM_SECURITY
* ancillary message type.
- * @skb is the skbuff for the packet being queried
- * @secdata is a pointer to a buffer in which to copy the security data
- * @seclen is the maximum length for @secdata
+ * @sock contains the socket structure.
+ * @skb is the skbuff for the packet being queried.
+ * @secid: pointer to where to put the secid of the packet.
* Return 0 on success, error on failure.
* Allocate and attach a security structure to the sk->sk_security field,