[PATCH] security: fix documentation for the audit_* hooks
Date: Tue Oct 23 2018 - 07:18:23 EST
From: Denis Efremov <efremov@xxxxxxxxx>
This patch makes argument names equal in the documentation and
declarations of the audit_* hooks.
Signed-off-by: Denis Efremov <efremov@xxxxxxxxx>
include/linux/lsm_hooks.h | 6 +++---
1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
diff --git a/include/linux/lsm_hooks.h b/include/linux/lsm_hooks.h
index 596351f7c3d1..9fb67c212298 100644
@@ -1329,7 +1329,7 @@
* Specifies whether given @rule contains any fields related to
* current LSM.
- * @rule contains the audit rule of interest.
+ * @krule contains the audit rule of interest.
* Return 1 in case of relation found, 0 otherwise.
@@ -1338,14 +1338,14 @@
* @secid contains the security id in question.
* @field contains the field which relates to current LSM.
* @op contains the operator that will be used for matching.
- * @rule points to the audit rule that will be checked against.
+ * @lsmrule points to the audit rule that will be checked against.
* @actx points to the audit context associated with the check.
* Return 1 if secid matches the rule, 0 if it does not, -ERRNO on failure.
* Deallocate the LSM audit rule structure previously allocated by
- * @rule contains the allocated rule
+ * @lsmrule contains the allocated rule.
* Notify the security module that it must revalidate the security context