[PATCH v8] Add support for LPASS clock controller for SDM845
From: Taniya Das
Date: Sun Oct 28 2018 - 03:35:55 EST
* Add CLK_IS_CRITICAL for GCC lpass clocks for lpass clocks access to go
* Cleanup header file inclusions.
* Move the comments along with the flags.
* Update the commit with details for CLK_IGNORE_UNUSED.
* Update the logic to register the lpass clocks when the device tree property
is not present.
* Add the CLK_IGNORE_UNUSED flag for the lpass clocks to not gate the clocks
* Address the comments in device tree binding to update the reg-names,
update the unit address in lpass clock node example and also
add reg property for the gcc clock node.
* Update the lpass driver to take care of the reg-names.
* Update the description in GCC Documentation binding for
* Remove 'qcom,lpass-protected' from LPASS Documentation binding.
* Update KConfig to use Low Power Audio Subsystem.
* Add module_exit() and also update return value for
* Add a device tree property to identify lpass protected GCC clocks.
* Update the GCC driver code to register the lpass clocks when the flag is
* Add comment for clocks using the BRANCH_HALT_SKIP flag.
* Use platform APIs instead of of_address_to_resource.
* Replace devm_ioremap with devm_ioremap_resource.
* Use fixed index for 'lpass_cc' & 'lpass_qdsp6ss' in probe.
* Make gcc_lpass_sway_clk static.
* Remove using child nodes and use reg-names to differentiate various
domains of LPASS CC.
Add support for the lpass clock controller found on SDM845 based devices.
This would allow lpass peripheral loader drivers to control the clocks to
bring the subsystem out of reset.
*** BLURB HERE ***
Taniya Das (1):
clk: qcom: Add lpass clock controller driver for SDM845
drivers/clk/qcom/Kconfig | 9 ++
drivers/clk/qcom/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/clk/qcom/gcc-sdm845.c | 37 ++++++++
drivers/clk/qcom/lpasscc-sdm845.c | 192 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
4 files changed, 239 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 drivers/clk/qcom/lpasscc-sdm845.c
Qualcomm INDIA, on behalf of Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.is a member
of the Code Aurora Forum, hosted by the Linux Foundation.