Re: Regression found (Stop-marking-clocks-as-CLK_IS_CRITICAL)

From: Hans de Goede
Date: Tue Oct 30 2018 - 10:48:12 EST

Hi,

On 30-10-18 15:38, Dean Wallace wrote:
On 30-10-18, Hans de Goede wrote:
Hi Dean,

Attached are 2 different attempts at fixing this.

When trying these patches do not forget to remove the revert of the
"Stop-marking-clocks-as-CLK_IS_CRITICAL" commit.

Please first try the 0001-ASoC-intel-cht_bsw_max98090_ti-Use-pmc_plt_clk_0-ins.patch
patch I expect that one to do the trick indicating that the Swanky model
uses a different pmc clk then which is normally used for the codec clock.

If that patch does not fix things, please give the other patch a try.

Regards,

Hans