[PATCH v3 0/3] UP Squared board drivers
From: Dan O'Donovan
Date: Wed Oct 31 2018 - 16:45:40 EST
This series adds platform support for AAEON's UP Squared, a x86 SBC
based on Apollo Lake . Specifically, it enables control for the board
pin headers and for the LEDs, as both of these features are only
available behind a FPGA-based platform controller.
This is structured around a MFD driver that provides a regmap interface
to that platform controller to each MFD cell.
The series is carved out from an out-of-tree support patchset, initially
written for the original UP Board  and then extended through the past
year to support new entries in the lineup (UP Board, UP Squared and
UP Core) .
Here we only submit support for UP Squared to simplify review. Still,
the driver is designed so that it can easily gain support for the other
V1 was originally submitted by Javier Arteaga in April 2018 as an RFC .
The relevant ACPI SSDT from UP Squared can be found here: 
* Javier's address is no longer valid. Replaced From: with my own address.
* Added error checks in LEDs driver, suggested by Jacek Anaszewski
* Added minor tidy-ups in MFD and pinctrl drivers, suggested by Andy Shevchenko
* Added link to relevant ACPI extract above 
* Rewrote regmap r/w handlers to avoid duplication and improve readability
* Simplified data passing between MFD parent and child device drivers
* Removed incorrect __init attribute from probe functions
* Moved MFD cell definitions into same patch as MFD driver and simplified them
* Promoted some dev_dbg instances to dev_err for probe error cases
* Decoupled MFD cell reference from ACPI driver data
* Miscellanous coding style improvements
* Fixed license mismatches
Dan O'Donovan (3):
mfd: upboard: Add UP2 platform controller driver
leds: upboard: Add LED support
pinctrl: upboard: Add UP2 pinctrl and gpio driver
drivers/leds/Kconfig | 10 +
drivers/leds/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/leds/leds-upboard.c | 103 ++++++++
drivers/mfd/Kconfig | 17 ++
drivers/mfd/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/mfd/upboard.c | 336 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
drivers/pinctrl/Kconfig | 13 +
drivers/pinctrl/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-upboard.c | 496 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
include/linux/mfd/upboard.h | 44 ++++
10 files changed, 1022 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 drivers/leds/leds-upboard.c
create mode 100644 drivers/mfd/upboard.c
create mode 100644 drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-upboard.c
create mode 100644 include/linux/mfd/upboard.h
This email has been scanned for spam and malware by The Email Laundry.