Re: [RFC 0/9] ASoC/ARM: Merge the davinci and omap audio directories

From: Jarkko Nikula
Date: Sun Nov 11 2018 - 12:09:10 EST

On 11/8/18 10:37 AM, Peter Ujfalusi wrote:
> The series also includes patches to updated the arch/arm/ files (defconfigs,
> source files using audio Kconfig symbols).
>
> I believe with v1 all of this can be merged via ASoC tree as the chances of
> conflicts are low for the touched arch/arm files. But Sekhar and Tony can
> correct me if I'm wrong.
>
> I think I have catched all (I hope) issues regarding to Kconfig thanks to the
> various autobuild machines out there kindly testing my linux-next-wip branch.
>
> I would appreciate any testing comments before I send the v1!

I applied on top of
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/broonie/sound.git commit
abd97b7c53ac ("Merge branch 'asoc-4.21' into asoc-next").

Patches 2 and 6 didn't apply and 7-8 I skipped. For my functional
testing none of those were required.

For the sound/soc/{omap => ti} conversion you may add:

Tested-by: Jarkko Nikula <jarkko.nikula@xxxxxxxxxx>
Acked-by: Jarkko Nikula <jarkko.nikula@xxxxxxxxxx>