Free Labour Is Unconstitutional

From: Ywe CÃrlyn
Date: Sat Nov 17 2018 - 05:08:25 EST

There is no "freedom" in Unix circles. In fact Dennis Ritche original "hacker" is infact the same as the more diabolical version known later, as we can see with "Plan 9".

Plan 9, named after one of the poorest taste movies of all time.

Indeed we see typical regressions with lack of coherent philosophy with computing. People complain about lack of normal behaviour, and this ofcourse was originally religious.

Furthermore we do not see support from typical actors in the Unix scene, for Fair Pay.

This is unconstitutional: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Labor_Standards_Act_of_1938

All the work with work unions, and labour party politics, should ofcourse be respected.

And a few lines of pseudoreligion from the usual suspects, is not acceptable.

Indeed a whole coherent philosophy, with background in prophetic revelation is needed, for a global decentralized OS.

Today The Quran represents the accuray required for such a project, a perfected Bible. But it is written in Arabic script, and we use a latin script with Big and Small latters.

And ofcourse to be associated with sects, as Islam has become, we do not want, and we believe it is due to lack of accuracy in translation, and representation of Arabic script, in latin script.

And so we are also trying a zÃn-concept of the deity. And it seems to be the way forward to disassociate from sects.

And indeed we can have a fair pay OS, for a global decentralized neteconomy.

As indeed decreed in The Quran, "deal justly".

Peace.
work-in-progress
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3gmLVjHS5A702wo4bol_Q