U.S. Customs and Border??

From: Ronald Vitiello
Date: Sat Nov 17 2018 - 15:10:40 EST

--
U.S. Customs and Border
Protection Acting Deputy
Commissioner

I am writing. in regards of your Package in our custody. with Mr. Jerry A. Benson, A Diplomats from Global Agent Service was stopped at the border in possession of the above mention metal box weight of about 25kg (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 110 LBS.). Approximately, destine to your name and home address

He could not produce all necessary clearance papers which made us to put your Package on hold until we receive the Customs Registration number from you to prove your ownership. You are hereby giving a grace of 96hours to provide the Customs Registration number, otherwise your Package will be confiscated and send back to the Treasury Office

The Registration number is very necessary to enable us verify that you are the real beneficiary of the metal box, after which your Package will be release to you* to avoid any necessary delay, we will advise that you re-confirm your full name, postal address and contact information for faster and smooth communications.

NOTE: If You Receive This Message In Your Junk Or Spam It's Due To Your Internet Provider. As soon as you receive this email and send me all the requested information to my direct email address: ronaldvitiello@xxxxxxx

U.S. Customs and Border
Protection Acting Deputy
Commissioner
Ronald.D.Vitiello