INVESTMENT FUNDING OPPORTUNITY

From: THOON YAN
Date: Sun Nov 18 2018 - 20:48:29 EST

Investment funding opportunity
Email: 1045579897@xxxxxx
Good day,
My name is Thoon Yan. Do you have any project that needs funding? I wish to invite you to a special Investment Funding opportunity. All I need to know is if I can trust you to partner with me in a funding opportunity. If interested, kindly contact me for more information via Email: 1045579897@xxxxxx

The information contained in this e-mail and its attachments is privileged, confidential and
is proprietary to MFS. It is intended for the use of the addressee only. If you have received
this e-mail and its attachments by error, please notify the sender immediately and kindly
delete it from your computer system. Thank you.