Re: [RFC 0/9] ASoC/ARM: Merge the davinci and omap audio directories

From: Sekhar Nori
Date: Mon Nov 26 2018 - 06:26:08 EST

On 08/11/18 8:46 PM, Tony Lindgren wrote:
> * Peter Ujfalusi <peter.ujfalusi@xxxxxx> [181108 08:36]:
>> I believe with v1 all of this can be merged via ASoC tree as the chances of
>> conflicts are low for the touched arch/arm files. But Sekhar and Tony can
>> correct me if I'm wrong.
>
> Good to see this :) Yes merging these changes via the ASoC tree makes
> sense to me. I will take a look and ack when you post the version
> without RFC.

Looks good to me too. And fine with the series getting merged through ASoC.

But will appreciate an immutable commit over v4.20-rc1 in case I do end
up queuing something that clashes with changes here (especially worried
about the defconfig changes - those are notorious for merge conflicts,
and are pain to resolve).

I will test this once the non-RFC version is posted.

Thanks,
Sekhar