Re: [tip:x86/build] x86/um/vdso: Drop implicit common-page-size linker flag

From: Borislav Petkov
Date: Tue Dec 11 2018 - 13:06:05 EST

On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 09:53:49AM -0800, Nick Desaulniers wrote:
> Indeed it was. I'm forced to use Gmail's clients for this work
> account and all that implies (no plain text responses when mobile).

Can't you access it over imap?

> Maybe I can file a bug about this internally...

FWIW, people have looked for ways to report such issues in the past...

But in this particular case, DKIM is pretty good spam protection
mechanism so enabling it is a good idea.

--
Regards/Gruss,
Boris.

SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix ImendÃrffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG NÃrnberg)