Shaohua Li

From: Jens Axboe
Date: Wed Jan 02 2019 - 12:13:22 EST

Hi,

I've got some very sad news to share with you - over Christmas, Shaohua
Li passed away after battling cancer for most of last year.

As you know, Shaohua acted as the maintainer for md. He remained
dedicated to that through the difficult times. With his passing, we
obviously have a void that needs to be filled.

For now, I'll act as interim maintainer for md until we can find a good
permanent solution. I'll queue up reviewed patches in a separate branch,
in the block tree, and help review fixes. I'm subscribed to linux-raid,
but please do CC me as well.

--
Jens Axboe