Greetings From Mrs.Elodie Antoine,

From: Elodie Antoine
Date: Wed Jan 02 2019 - 17:24:26 EST

--
Greetings From Mrs.Elodie Antoine,

May be this letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but
I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the
decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and
continued existence. I am Mrs.Elodie Antoine aging widow of 59 years
old suffering from long time illness.

I have some funds I inherited from my late husband Dr. jean baptiste
antoine,The sum of (US$4.5 Million Dollars) please i want you to
withdraw this fund and use it for Charity works. I found your email
address from the internet after honest prayers to the LORD to bring me
a good person that can handle this project and i decided to contact
you, if you may be willing and interested to handle these trust funds
in good faith before anything happens to me,
Please kindly respond for further details.

God bless you,
Mrs.Elodie Antoine