Re:TRUSTING AND ACCEPTING YOU,YOUR DESTINY IS IN YOUR OWN HANDS

From: Mrs Stecy Hamilton
Date: Tue Jan 15 2019 - 10:28:14 EST

--
With humility and peace unto you,by My Instinct I can trust you,My
late husband got your contact through a diplomat attached to the
information and public affairs of the foreign mission.my late husband
instructed me to contact you for this humanitarian assignment to send
this money to you.

I am a widow and a devoted Christian,my name is MRS STECY HAMILTON
from UNITED KINGDOM.I have been suffering from arthritics and cancer i
am left with twelve months to live currently on wheelchair looked
after by a nurse.

My late husband left USD$5,800,000,00 Million, he made me promised him
that it should be used for humanitarian work we have no children and
he doesn't want his brothers to lay hands on the money.This money is
currently in a vault with a security company/bank in EUROP, promise me
that you will use this money for humanitarian
purposes.then I will instruct the security company/bank to release the
content of the vault to you.

We cannot discuss this on the telephone to maintain confidentiality,
reply urgently so that you can go and claim this money before I die.

Yours sincerely
MRS STECY HAMILTON