patch "tools/firmware/ihex2fw: Simplify next record offset calculation" added to driver-core-testing

From: gregkh
Date: Tue Jan 22 2019 - 04:24:54 EST

This is a note to let you know that I've just added the patch titled

tools/firmware/ihex2fw: Simplify next record offset calculation

to my driver-core git tree which can be found at
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gregkh/driver-core.git
in the driver-core-testing branch.

The patch will show up in the next release of the linux-next tree
(usually sometime within the next 24 hours during the week.)

The patch will be merged to the driver-core-next branch sometime soon,
after it passes testing, and the merge window is open.

If you have any questions about this process, please let me know.