Re: GRSec is vital to Linux security

From: Ivan Ivanov
Date: Wed Jan 23 2019 - 15:47:14 EST

Interesting point of view. Well, to be honest it seems to me that
Linux kernel sacrifices the security for the sake of progress, so it
is quite bloated at the moment and I am not sure that even GRSecurity
could fix it. Linux really needs to stop adding new features and
refactor itself to a smaller and more secure codebase before going
forward. Maybe 1 year break would be nice.