Re: linux-next: Fixes tag needs some work in the drm-misc-fixes tree

From: Heiko Stuebner
Date: Sun Jan 27 2019 - 05:28:13 EST

Am Sonntag, 27. Januar 2019, 04:41:26 CET schrieb Stephen Rothwell:
> Hi all,
>
> In commit
>
> 053ff09f1a8f ("drm/rockchip: rgb: update SPDX license identifier")
>
> Fixes tag
>
> Fixes: 1f0f01515172 ("Add support for Rockchip Soc RGB output interface")

looks like I accidentially lost the "drm/rockchip:" prefix from the subject,
sorry about that. I think it should still be recognizable, as the original
was named
"drm/rockchip: Add support for Rockchip Soc RGB output interface"

It's too late to amend now anyway, so hopefully it will not cause too much
trouble.

Heiko