[PATCH v2 tip/core/rcu 09/19] rcu/update: Convert to SPDX license identifier
From: Paul E. McKenney
Date: Thu Feb 07 2019 - 09:22:25 EST
Replace the license boiler plate with a SPDX license identifier.
While in the area, update an email address.
Signed-off-by: Paul E. McKenney <paulmck@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
kernel/rcu/update.c | 17 ++---------------
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)
diff --git a/kernel/rcu/update.c b/kernel/rcu/update.c
index 1971869c4072..e3c6395c9b4c 100644
@@ -1,26 +1,13 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0+
* Read-Copy Update mechanism for mutual exclusion
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
- * (at your option) any later version.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program; if not, you can access it online at
- * http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html.
* Copyright IBM Corporation, 2001
* Authors: Dipankar Sarma <dipankar@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Manfred Spraul <manfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- * Based on the original work by Paul McKenney <paulmck@xxxxxxxxxx>
+ * Based on the original work by Paul McKenney <paulmck@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* and inputs from Rusty Russell, Andrea Arcangeli and Andi Kleen.