Re: linux-next: Fixes tag needs some work in the drm-fixes tree

From: Heiko Stübner
Date: Fri Feb 08 2019 - 06:31:50 EST

Am Freitag, 8. Februar 2019, 12:01:37 CET schrieb Stephen Rothwell:
> Hi all,
>
> In commit
>
> 053ff09f1a8f ("drm/rockchip: rgb: update SPDX license identifier")
>
> Fixes tag
>
> Fixes: 1f0f01515172 ("Add support for Rockchip Soc RGB output interface")
>
> has these problem(s):
>
> - Subject does not match target commit subject

we had this warning already from the drm-misc-fixes tree :-) .

And the drm-* history is very much fixed (due to it being a shared tree)
so we'll probably have to live with that mistake I made (missing the
"drm/rockchip:" prefix from the subject). But as I said the other time,
it should hopefully be still be identifiable.

Heiko