Re: DMCA takedown notice

From: mikeeusa
Date: Mon Feb 11 2019 - 18:10:28 EST

You take it down or I sue you, simple as that.

I have revoked the license from a number of people, including the John Doe who has chosen to violate my copyright thence-forth.

I have signed using my 2 decades long held pen-name.

The U.S. Code defines an electronic signature for the purpose of US law as "an electronic sound, symbol, or process, attached to or logically associated with a contract or other record and executed or adopted by a person with the intent to sign the record."

My signing with my pen-name suffices for this purpose. What is important is my intent to sign the record, which I have evinced.

I have also posted the information on my long-held project page, so that you may know that I am me:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/gpcslots2/files/notes/

https://sourceforge.net/projects/gpcslots2/files/notes/tkdnreq_github.txt/download
https://sourceforge.net/projects/gpcslots2/files/notes/takedownreq_vs_johndoe-of-8ch.txt/download

(I have also uploaded this response to said /notes/ directory)

In addition to many other places.
Your contention that I must do anything greater at this point is legally inefficacious.

I _DEMAND_ that you take the offending material down immediately.

--MikeeUSA--
(Author of GPC-Slots 2)
(electronic signature)