Info

From: Mrs. Marianne Jeanne
Date: Sat Feb 16 2019 - 09:01:20 EST

>From Mrs. Marianne Jeanne,
Attention: Dear beloved.

My Name is Mrs. Marianne Jeanne from France. I know that this message
will be a surprise to you. Firstly, I am married to Mr. Frank Jeanne,
A gold merchant who owns a small gold Mine in Burkina Faso; He died of
Cardiovascular Disease in mid-March 2011. During his life time he
deposited the sum of â 8.5 Million Euro) Eight million, Five hundred
thousand Euros in a bank in Ouagadougou the capital city of Burkina
Faso in West Africa. The deposited money was from the sale of the
shares, death benefits payment and entitlements of my deceased husband
by his company.

As soon as I hear from you,I will dive you the full detailed
information and the part you are to play.
Mrs. Marianne Jeanne,