Information !!

From: Mr.Yacouba Frank
Date: Tue Feb 19 2019 - 21:42:45 EST

Dear friend,

I know that this letter may be a very big surprise to you, My name is
Mr. Frank Yacouba, Head of file Department in Africa Develop bank
Burkina Faso. I need your sincere cooperation to transfer the sum of
$15 million U.S.A dollars to your bank account.

I want you stand as next of kin to the deceased. I agree 40% for you
and 60% for me. Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by
email the text of the application. I will not fail to bring to your
notice that this transaction is hitch free and that you should not
entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made
for the transfer.
PLEASE FILE THIS FORM.
1) Your Full Name....
2) Your Cell Phone Number...
3) Your Country.......
4) Your Occupation....

I am waiting for your immediate response.

Yours faithfully,
Mr.Frank Yacouba
E-mail:bissappanga@xxxxxxxxxx