[PATCH v5 0/3] Add PM support to STM32 LP Timer drivers
From: Fabrice Gasnier
Date: Wed Feb 20 2019 - 08:09:34 EST
This patch series adds power management support for STM32 LP Timer:
- PWM driver
- Document the pinctrl states for sleep mode
It also adds device link between the PWM consumer and the PWM provider.
This allows proper sequencing for suspend/resume (e.g. user will likely
do a pwm_disable() before the PWM provider suspend executes), see .
Changes in v5:
- improve a warning message, fix a style issue.
Changes in v4:
- improve error handling when adding the PWM consumer device link.
Changes in v3:
- Move the device_link_add() call to of_pwm_get() as discussed with Uwe.
Changes in v2:
- Don't disable PWM channel in PWM provider: rather refuse to suspend
and report an error as suggested by Uwe and Thierry.
- Add patch 3/3 to propose device link addition.
- No updates for STM32 LP Timer IIO driver. Patches can be send separately.
Fabrice Gasnier (3):
dt-bindings: pwm-stm32-lp: document pinctrl sleep state
pwm: stm32-lp: Add power management support
pwm: core: add consumer device link
.../devicetree/bindings/pwm/pwm-stm32-lp.txt | 9 ++--
drivers/pwm/core.c | 50 ++++++++++++++++++++--
drivers/pwm/pwm-stm32-lp.c | 25 +++++++++++
include/linux/pwm.h | 6 ++-
4 files changed, 82 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)