Pay Fair project changing to FreeBSD.

From: Ywe CÃrlyn
Date: Thu Feb 21 2019 - 06:39:31 EST

We are changing to FreeBSD which we feel is more in line with our philosophy, and it always had a saner view on the HZ timer, which ofcourse is there for optimizing inner lopp in highlevel programming, making it close to low-level. The 1000HZ timer in Linux shows incompetent understanding of this. Also my findings of a 10ms filter in sched.c. GNU blocks thinking so much here, that it was difficult to get through why a 10MS(!) filter in a 4ghz cpu makes little sense..
GNU is a association with gods, and indeed claims of being gods, have occured several times on LKML. Strange gods, with 1000hz timers, and 10ms filters. Probably related to Gnu, Moo, and other "divine entities".
Instead we seek to disassociate from the schisms of strange gods, and indeed suggest PFY O-S. A Pay Fair economic construct, that these peoples pipe was never about ofcourse.

Peace.
Ywe CÃrlyn
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3gmLVjHS5A702wo4bol_Q