[PATCH v2] gpu: drm: atomic_helper: Fix spelling errors
From: Kieran Bingham
Date: Mon Mar 11 2019 - 20:33:18 EST
Trivial fixes identified while working on the DRM code.
Signed-off-by: Kieran Bingham <kieran.bingham+renesas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
v2: - Actually spell achieve correctly!
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_atomic_helper.c | 4 ++--
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/drivers/gpu/drm/drm_atomic_helper.c b/drivers/gpu/drm/drm_atomic_helper.c
index 540a77a2ade9..2453678d1186 100644
@@ -1752,7 +1752,7 @@ int drm_atomic_helper_commit(struct drm_device *dev,
* NOTE: Commit work has multiple phases, first hardware commit, then
* cleanup. We want them to overlap, hence need system_unbound_wq to
- * make sure work items don't artifically stall on each another.
+ * make sure work items don't artificially stall on each another.
@@ -1786,7 +1786,7 @@ EXPORT_SYMBOL(drm_atomic_helper_commit);
* Asynchronous workers need to have sufficient parallelism to be able to run
* different atomic commits on different CRTCs in parallel. The simplest way to
- * achive this is by running them on the &system_unbound_wq work queue. Note
+ * achieve this is by running them on the &system_unbound_wq work queue. Note
* that drivers are not required to split up atomic commits and run an
* individual commit in parallel - userspace is supposed to do that if it cares.
* But it might be beneficial to do that for modesets, since those necessarily