Re: [GIT PULL] chrome-platform updates for v5.1

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Tue Mar 12 2019 - 12:56:41 EST

On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 9:39 PM Benson Leung <bleung@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/chrome-platform/linux.git tags/tag-chrome-platform-for-v5.1

No diffstat in the pull request? And the shortlog looks truncated too,
with Nick Crews being reported as having four commits, but only two
visible.

(And yes, there are four commits in the pull itself).

Finally, you say:

> 2. Cleanup series between mfd and chrome/platform, moving
> cros-ec attributes from mfd/cros_ec_dev to sub-drivers in platform/chrome.

which I don't see at all in that pull. But that turns out to be
because it already came through the mfd tree.

Things look otherwise sane and I did the pull, but please fix your
script and/or workflow. The "it already came through the mfd tree"
issue is fine, but diffstat and truncated shortlog is bad.

Linus