Participation in Distro kernel microconference at Plumbers?

From: Laura Abbott
Date: Fri Mar 15 2019 - 14:23:00 EST

Hi,

I'm working on organizing a microconference for Linux Plumbers 2019
focused on distribution kernels. The focus is on collaboration on
common problems for maintaining and distributing a kernel for any
kind of distribution (embedded, enterprise, community, internal, extrnal).
Ideally, this would be a topic that could be presented and discussed in 20-30
minutes (we can be flexible depending on the number of topics though).

If you have something that might be a good fit for this, please
reach out to me off list. Feel free to pass this around to anyone
who might be interested.

Thanks,
Laura