You should read will before reply, Honourable Barrister Aziz Dake..

From: Aziz Dake
Date: Fri Mar 22 2019 - 22:32:12 EST

Attn: Sir/Madam

I am Honourable Barrister Aziz the personal resident Attorney here in
Burkina Faso to Late Mr. Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi of
Libya c. 1942 â 20 October 2011.

My client Late Mr. Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi c. 1942 â 20
October 2011, was having a deposit sum of {thirty million four Hundred
thousand united state dollars} only ($30.4M USD) with a security
finance firm affiliated with African development bank here in Burkina
Faso.

With the above explanationâs I want to move this money from Burkina
Faso to your country, affidavit on your name, but note that this is a
deal between me and you and should not be related to anybody until the
deal is over for security reasons, please if interested reply as soon
as possible.

Thanks,
Honourable Barrister Aziz Dake.