Wine List

From: Matthew Richards
Date: Tue Apr 02 2019 - 16:48:02 EST

Hi,

Greetings for the day!

Would you be interested in acquiring an email list of "Wine Enthusiasts" from USA?

We have contacts for Beer Enthusiasts List, Liquor Enthusiasts List, Beverage Enthusiasts List, Spa and Resort Visitors List, Entertainment Enthusiasts List, Time-Share Owners List and many more....

Each record in the list contains Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name), Mailing Address, List type and Opt-in email address.

All the contacts are opt-in verified, complete permission based and can be used for unlimited multi-channel marketing.

Please let me know your thoughts towards acquiring wine Enthusiasts List.

Best Regards,
Matthew Richards
Research Analyst

We respect your privacy, if you do not wish to receive any further emails from our end, please reply with a subject âLeave Outâ.