[PATCH V2 00/12] misc: xilinx sd-fec drive
From: Dragan Cvetic
Date: Tue Apr 09 2019 - 06:08:25 EST
This patchset is adding the full Soft Decision Forward Error
Correction (SD-FEC) driver implementation, driver DT binding and
Forward Error Correction (FEC) codes such as Low Density Parity
Check (LDPC) and turbo codes provide a means to control errors in
data transmissions over unreliable or noisy communication
channels. The SD-FEC Integrated Block is an optimized block for
soft-decision decoding of these codes. Fixed turbo codes are
supported directly, whereas custom and standardized LDPC codes
are supported through the ability to specify the parity check
matrix through an AXI4-Lite bus or using the optional programmable
(PL)-based support logic. For the further information see
This driver is a platform device driver which supports SDFEC16
(16nm) IP. SD-FEC driver supports LDPC decoding and encoding and
Turbo code decoding. LDPC codes can be specified on
a codeword-by-codeword basis, also a custom LDPC code can be used.
The SD-FEC driver exposes a char device interface and supports
file operations: open(), close(), poll() and ioctl(). The driver
allows only one usage of the device, open() limits the number of
driver instances. The driver also utilize Common Clock Framework
The control and monitoring is supported over ioctl system call.
The features supported by ioctl():
- enable or disable data pipes to/from device
- configure the FEC algorithm parameters
- set the order of data
- provide a control of a SDFEC bypass option
- activates/deactivates SD-FEC
- collect and provide statistical data
- enable/disable interrupt mode
Poll can be utilized to detect errors on IRQ trigger rather than
using looping status and stats ioctl's.
Tested-by: Santhosh Dyavanapally <SDYAVANA@xxxxxxxxxx>
Tested by: Punnaiah Choudary Kalluri <punnaia@xxxxxxxxxx>
Tested-by: Dragan Cvetic <dragan.cvetic@xxxxxxxxxx>
Signed-off-by: Derek Kiernan <derek.kiernan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Signed-off-by: Dragan Cvetic <dragan.cvetic@xxxxxxxxxx>
Changes V1 -> V2:
- Removed unnecesary comenting from the commit messages.
- Removed error log messages which can be triggered from user space.
- Corrected the SDFEC table end addresses.
- Removed casting between user pointer and kernel pointer.
- Corrected definition of ioctl command code, used a corect type for
- Changes to declarations of IOCTL that pass structures, i.e. do not
use pointers for sizeof as prevents compile time checks
- IOCTL size fix, using a paging to manage a memory. Implemented a big
tables transfer from user to kernel with get_user_pages_fast().
- Removed unnecessary check after container_of.
- Removed not needed ioctl code checkes inside ioctl handler.
- Implemented compat_ioctl.
- Updated reviewer and tester lists.
- Updated documentation, added Limitation chapter related to fork()
Link to V1 patch series:
Dragan Cvetic (12):
dt-bindings: xilinx-sdfec: Add SDFEC binding
misc: xilinx-sdfec: add core driver
misc: xilinx_sdfec: Add CCF support
misc: xilinx_sdfec: Add open, close and ioctl
misc: xilinx_sdfec: Store driver config and state
misc: xilinx_sdfec: Add ability to configure turbo
misc: xilinx_sdfec: Add ability to configure LDPC
misc: xilinx_sdfec: Add ability to get/set config
misc: xilinx_sdfec: Support poll file operation
misc: xilinx_sdfec: Add stats & status ioctls
Docs: misc: xilinx_sdfec: Add documentation
MAINTAINERS: add maintainer for SD-FEC
.../devicetree/bindings/misc/xlnx,sd-fec.txt | 58 +
Documentation/misc-devices/index.rst | 1 +
Documentation/misc-devices/xilinx_sdfec.rst | 291 ++++
MAINTAINERS | 12 +
drivers/misc/Kconfig | 12 +
drivers/misc/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/misc/xilinx_sdfec.c | 1669 ++++++++++++++++++++
include/uapi/misc/xilinx_sdfec.h | 475 ++++++
8 files changed, 2519 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/misc/xlnx,sd-fec.txt
create mode 100644 Documentation/misc-devices/xilinx_sdfec.rst
create mode 100644 drivers/misc/xilinx_sdfec.c
create mode 100644 include/uapi/misc/xilinx_sdfec.h