[PATCH v2 0/3] MIPS: ath79: add ag71xx support
From: Oleksij Rempel
Date: Thu Apr 18 2019 - 01:26:41 EST
- ag71xx: add list of openwrt authors
- ag71xx: remove redundant PHY_POLL assignment
- ag71xx: use phy_attached_info instead of netif_info
- ag71xx: remove redundant netif_carrier_off() on .stop.
- DT: use "ethernet" instead of "eth"
This patch series provide ethernet support for many Atheros/QCA
MIPS based SoCs.
I reworked ag71xx driver which was previously maintained within OpenWRT
repository. So far, following changes was made to make upstreaming
- everything what can be some how used in user space was removed. Most
of it was debug functionality.
- most of deficetree bindings was removed. Not every thing made sense
and most of it is SoC specific, so it is possible to detect it by
- mac and mdio parts are merged in to one driver. It makes easier to
maintaine SoC specific quirks.
Oleksij Rempel (3):
dt-bindings: net: add qca,ar71xx.txt documentation
MIPS: ath79: ar9331: add Ethernet nodes
net: ethernet: add ag71xx driver
.../devicetree/bindings/net/qca,ar71xx.txt | 44 +
arch/mips/boot/dts/qca/ar9331.dtsi | 25 +
arch/mips/boot/dts/qca/ar9331_dpt_module.dts | 8 +
drivers/net/ethernet/atheros/Kconfig | 11 +-
drivers/net/ethernet/atheros/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/net/ethernet/atheros/ag71xx.c | 1984 +++++++++++++++++
6 files changed, 2072 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/qca,ar71xx.txt
create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/atheros/ag71xx.c