Re: Linux Testing Microconference at LPC

From: Steven Rostedt
Date: Thu Apr 18 2019 - 09:26:29 EST

On Thu, 18 Apr 2019 11:22:47 +0100
"Gustavo Padovan" <gustavo.padovan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Guillaume would like to talk about the his work on kernelCI on automated bisection, functional testing and modular pipelines.

Can you be more specific about what Guillaume wants to talk about for
those topics? I hope it's not just a "let everyone know what Guillaume
has done" talk. Plumbers is about discussions of on going and future
work. If these are all work-in-progress and Guillaume is looking for
input from other stakeholder developers, then that is exactly what
Plumbers is about. But if this is just to show developers what was done
and how to use the finished work, then save that for something like
Open Source Summit.

-- Steve